QR Codes are a hot marketing tool lately. You see them everywhere! QR stands for “Quick Response”, and it is a fitting name. Within 1 second of scanning it the info pops onto your screen.
Who can use QR codes? Well…just about anyone! All you need is a smartphone and a free app that scans QR codes. These codes are a powerful way to relay different types of information to the user by simply scanning them. You can even scan these codes from the computer screen; try it!
What can a QR code do?
- Link to a web page or your blog
- Link to your Business Social Media Page
- Link to you Google or Yahoo Business Page
- Display informational text
- Call a phone number
- Create a text message
AP Designs can create you a single custom mobile Web Page for people to arrive after they have scanned the code. The best part is, this page can be integrated with your existing website or stand on it’s own!
Where would you put a QR code?
- Business Cards
- On your Car
- Real Estate Signs
- On front door of Business
- Inside Invitations
- T-shirts backs
- In e-mails
- Next to Art pieces
So how much will one of these QR Codes cost me?
Well… It depends on what you are linking to:
- New Mobile Web Page and QR Code- $100+
- Pre-established Web Page- $5
- Informational Text- $10
- To call a phone number- $5
- To text a phone number- $5
So, think of some fun and useful ways your business can use QR codes and give us a call: